HartFX Sound Effects License Agreement
By using the services on this website (“Site”) and by downloading any of the Sound Effects Libraries offered on the Site (“Sounds”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not agree to these terms please cease using the Site.
These license terms apply to any downloads and mailings of Sounds from this Site purchased by you.
The licenses sold on this website are for individual use. If you seek a site license for your facility, please contact HartFX directly.
Copyright of all Sounds are owned by HartFX, LLC(Licensor). You (Licensee) may use the Sounds royalty-free in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. In the event of any breach by you of any of the terms in this agreement, your license will terminate and you must cease use of any Sounds.
The following license applies to any and all sounds offered by Site and HartFX, LLC:
1. Synchronise the Sounds with moving images in respect of any film, television, internet or other media production you are contracted to provide services to or otherwise involved in (“Project(s)”).
2. Reproduce the Sounds for the purpose of those Projects.
3. Publicly perform the Sounds in respect of those Projects.
RESTRICTIONS ON USES
The license granted in this agreement is personal to you and limited to the Project and as such does not permit you to:
1. License or sell any Sounds in its entirety or to adapt, modify, or repackage any Library.
2. Use, reproduce, or license any Sounds other than in respect of a Project (that is, you must not act as a distributor of the Libraries or Sounds yourself).
You must not assign the Sounds to any other party except as necessary for the use of the Sounds in a Project.
This license agreement is effective for the lifetime of the purchaser.
The license granted under this agreement, and your right to use the purchased Library will automatically terminate in the event of any breach by you of the terms of this agreement and you will by required to destroy all copies of the Libraries you have produced.
You shall indemnify and hold Licensor harmless for any losses, claims, damages, awards, penalties, suits, or injuries, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which arise from any alleged breach of such agreement by you.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of the state of Florida, USA.